SALARY:£25,000 - £28,000
We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Designer to join a dynamic and highly successful medical publisher based in London. We are looking for a designer with up to date knowledge and who can deliver design solutions with a high visual impact.
Reporting the Design Manager, the Designer will take ownership of all email campaigns, which will include e-newsletters, Client eBlasts and Publications day shout-outs.
Further responsibilities of the Designer will include:
- Helping in the delivery of all publications on time and within budget
- Creating a high standard of content
- Editing of video content
- Working with team members, including existing designers
- Keeping to brand consistency across all work you produce
- Manage the content library – images, videos etc.
- Support with in-house projects for other departments if required
This is a pivotal role within the design team and the successful person will have:
- Proven graphic design experience through client commissioned work
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create clean, corporate design
- The ability to understand and interpret a brief
- Proficient in basic HTML coding, using Mailchimp, Dreamweaver
- Experience in basic video editing would be useful
- Confident at articulating your design process to help ‘non-designers’ understand
This is a new role with the opportunity to carve out a niche for yourself and showcase your well-hones design skills.
For further information please forward your CV with a link to you current portfolio, also outlining your salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register