SALARY: ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: HYBRID OR REMOTE
We are looking for a switched on and motivated Data Analyst to join the Research & Analytics department of this highly successful, global academic publishing company. This is a superb opportunity to contribute to the provision of data and insights to inform the strategic decision making and evidence-based practice of the company’s staff.
This role, which offers many opportunities for development, will focus on providing datasets, dashboards, reports and analysis based on data relating to revenue, submissions, peer review, publications, electronic usage, citations and altmetrics, with a particular emphasis on monitoring and supporting one or more of the organisation’s Open Access portfolios. This role will be based mainly from home.
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring, analysing and highlighting trends and making recommendations for action
- Maintaining and developing in-house business intelligence dashboards based on business requirements
- Compiling, analysing and presenting data from multiple sources for both regular and ad-hoc reports
- Becoming an expert super-user of the various relevant in-house and external reporting systems
- Running internal training on reporting systems/dashboards and supporting ongoing use through provision of user-guides, videos and FAQs along with responding to user queries
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in gathering and interpreting business data requirements, translating these into BI Dashboards, strategic analysis or system change requests, along with proficiency in statistical analysis and the ability to compile, extrapolate, interpret and communicate data from multiple sources. A proven ability with some with some or all of the following IT systems/languages: Advanced Excel, Microsoft PowerBI Query, SQL, Python and VoS Viewer would be a big advantage.
This position carries a generous salary plus a bonus and excellent company benefits. If you would like further information, please send your CV and your salary expectations to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register