Corporate Communications Executive
SALARY: ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: LONDON OR REMOTE
We have a fabulous new role for a talented communications professional to join a highly successful, global academic publisher. This is an exciting time to be joining this newly established Communications team and bring your comms/PR experience and your understanding of the UK media landscape and make the role your own. This is a fabulous opportunity to work on integrated global communications campaigns and be the driving force behind key pieces or research.
This role has the flexibility of either working on a fully remote basis if you wish or the flexibility of working from their lovely London office.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive campaign development and support, working with the wider Corporate Comms team, where you will develop creative campaigns
- Press office management including responding to journalists and other stakeholders in the press office
- Promote open research, working with some well-known organisations who our client has partnered with
- Writing and developing news releases, news articles, white papers, blogs and other additional content
- Tracking trends that are of interest to the business
- Supporting the press office and generate PR data, managing surveys and their PR outputs
- Being involved with planning and co-ordinating activity across the broader Corporate Comms team
This is a great new role to grow and develop your Comms experience and we are looking for a driven, creative person who can work with both internal colleagues and external partners. You will be happy working in a fast-paced press office environment and will have some understanding/experience of working in a Comms or PR department. Experience of landing successful campaigns and content creation, along with strong, creative writing skills are essential.
Our client offers an attractive salary, plus bonus and great benefits. If this is the opportunity you have been looking for and would like further information, please send your CV and a short cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register