Continuous Improvement Analyst – 6 Month FTC
SALARY: GENEROUS - DETAILS ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: REMOTE - UK
A global academic publisher is looking to recruit an experienced analyst to join their Continuous Improvement team on a 6-month maternity contract. With an understanding and experience of using lean tools and White Belt certification, you will be enthusiastic about process, documentation and standardization. You will be part of the company’s drive towards data-driven process improvement and digital process excellence. This role can be worked on a fully remote basis or hybrid if preferred.
Reporting to the DBPM Program Manager, you will be at the forefront of creating process control infrastructure in collaboration with colleagues and key stakeholders. You will have a passion for process documentation and enjoy working within a specific framework and methodology. You will deliver onboarding to new Digital Business Process Management (DBPM) system Nintex Promapp whilst also owning the day-to-day running of the Process Directory.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Taking an active role in delivering the digital business process management strategy, using knowledge of process documentation and standardization
- Carrying out ingestion of processes into Nintex Promapp
- Supporting colleagues onboarding and training, including running the helpdesk for Nintex Promapp
- Use the process framework to manage process control and identify gaps to be filled
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to help them with DBPM and process documentation best practice
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of Lean Six Sigma, trained to White Belt level as a minimum
- Experience of creating process documentation or Standard Operating procedures (SOPs)
- Experience of mapping processes
- A drive and passion for continuous improvement
- An analytical approach to tasks and activity
- Self-awareness and a willingness to continually develop
If you are willing to challenge current ways of working and have a passion for process and customers, this could be the role for you!
For further information please send your CV and a short note outlining your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register