Content & Editorial Assistant
SALARY:DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
Are you looking for an exciting career within scientific publishing? Would you like to join a forward-thinking organisation where you will be part of the Journals team and assist in commissioning journal content?
We are looking for someone who has strong writing skills and the ability to create eye-catching content for a highly successful medical publication.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Journal editorial team with commissioning content and researching articles
- Help to create and write additional information such as promo videos and email campaigns
- Research trends within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proof and edit your own work as well as support the wider editorial team
- Attend relevant conferences to gather content ideas
- Build relationships with key people in the industry as a resource for creating content
The successful person will have:
- Some experience of creating content with strong writing skills
- Sound editorial and proofreading skills
- The ability to network and interview industry leaders
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential
For further information on this role please send your CV with your salary expectations and availability.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register