CONFERENCE PRODUCER - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
SALARY: DETAILS UPON APPLICATION
We have a great new opportunity working for a London based B2B publishing organisation as a Conference Producer. This is a maternity cover role working on a focused portfolio of market-leading events and brands, where the product focus is around paid for subscriptions, conferences, awards, digital insight and bespoke marketing solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Events, the Conference Producer will be responsible for identifying and producing industry leading, commercially viable repeat conference and events.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Research and analyse the feasibility of repeat events
- Maximise existing events to ensure they meet ‘need to know’ requirements, to guarantee attendance
- Conduct detailed research by phone and in person with key industry figures to determine validity of topics, key themes, speakers competitor landscape etc.
- Analyse past delegates to determine appropriate pricing and targeting
- Establish growth areas for existing events or new events
- Invite and confirm high-level speakers that the industry wants to hear from
The successful person will have:
- Excellent research skills – proven research and analytical skills – critical in identifying and deciding the direction of a topic
- Sharp copywriting skills
- Clear understanding and delivery of core conference KPIs
- Strong commercial awareness and a clear comprehension of profit and loss/basic business principles
- Analytical and able to interpret data to shape ideas
For further information on this Conference Producer role please forward your CV with your availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register