Business Development Manager
Salary: Very Attractive Salary including benefits
Are you an experienced and motived Business Development professional looking for an opportunity to grow within your role, take more responsibility and work with an interesting range of highly professional customers, whilst driving growth and business development strategy with corporate and institutional sales channels on a global basis?
A well-known and highly successful business publisher based in London is looking for a switched on and motivated Business Development Manager to grow their portfolio of print and digital sales for their corporate and professional body sales channels.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to further their career in business development and develop this role within the team.
What you will be doing:
- Presenting a range of print and digital products to existing and new customers
- Identifying new leads and opportunities and converting these into sales and new long-term relationships
- Working with authors to maximise direct sales opportunities through their professional networks, events and consultancy
- Grow relationships with existing customers, key accounts and professional associations
- Work with other in-house teams to identify new opportunities
The successful person will have demonstrable experience of business development and consultative sales from a publishing background and a strong interest for spotting and exploring new business opportunities. You will be confident when dealing with customers from corporate organisations, specialist bookshops, authors and other sales channels. It is essential that you are a team player, have strong negotiation and analytical skills and ready for a new challenge on a daily basis.
This role is office based in London and for further information please send your CV with your salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register