Audience Development Manager
LOCATION: Kent - Homeworking
SALARY: Highly attractive salary - details on application
A leading independent healthcare publisher is looking to recruit a talented Audience Development Manager for their expanding team. This highly desirable role will challenge the way the organisation’s member communications are implemented, bringing your knowledge of Pharma channels, marketing automation capabilities and effective digital delivery techniques, to revolutionise the way the company builds, communicates and interacts with its members.
This exciting new role will give you the opportunity to play a key role in developing the organisation’s Healthcare Professional audience and grow membership, leveraging a multi-channel acquisition approach. In return the company will give you the opportunity to work with industry leading tools and provide thought leadership in Digital Marketing.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the communication to the healthcare professional audience through all the company’s outreach channels, including email, social media, PPC, client affiliates, partnerships with healthcare organisations and industry portals.
- Managing all Client Project Communications from brief to delivery, implementing peer review and ensuring quality assurance.
- Forecasting, planning, managing and reporting related to Marketing Communications budget.
- Leading the Audience Development Team of 3 staff in planning, delivering and measuring highly targeted, audience specific digital campaigns.
- Set the long term strategy for maximising audience development, targeting techniques, and determine the success of channels, including budget allocation and cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Manage the development of the in-house Audience Development team and line management, coaching and mentoring staff.
This is a crucial role for the organisation and the successful person will have sufficient proven experience in a digital marketing role, ideally with experience from a Pharma/MedComs/Digital Health or Life Science marketing background. You will be familiar with marketing automation software (e.g. Hubspot/Marketo/Act-On/Pardot) and ideally, experience of working with enterprise CMS platforms. You will be adept at the implementation of marketing automation to create campaigns to nurture new members and the creation of highly personalised, useful content that helps convert prospects to members. Some experience of leading/managing a small team is highly desirable.
This role carries a generous salary and company benefits and to find our further information please send your CV and a short covering letter to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register