Area Sales Executive
Salary: Details Upon Application
Are you a passionate sales person, looking for an opportunity to work on a range of market-leading journals? Do you have language skills that you would like to use?
We have a super new sales role working for a highly successful publisher within their Journals sales team. Reporting to the Journal Area Sales Manager this role will be responsible for the sales of digital products (including ejournals, and digital resources) withing Eastern and Central Europe, working with academic libraries, hospitals and other corporate markets.
This role will be office based but will involve regular travel to the territory. Key responsibilities will involve:
- Increasing sales revenue with existing clients and identifying new business opportunities
- Attending conferences, author workshops and other relevant events to build long term relationships
- Identify promotional needs and work with other colleagues to enable customer satisfaction and maximum revenue return
- Provide quotes and negotiation with existing and new customers to increase sales
- Maintain and update the CRM system
- Give presentations and demonstrations to customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to build lasting relationships and networks
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to analyse reports and data, to understand themes and identify opportunities
- Ability to travel quite frequently
- The ability to speak another European language is desirable but not essential
This role carries an attractive basic salary plus a generous bonus and company benefits.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register