Account Manager – London or Germany
SALARY: ATTRACTIVE SALARY + BONUS
LOCATION: LONDON OR HEIDELBERG, GERMANY
Do you have fantastic experience of selling digital advertising solutions? Do you have the business nous to consolidate existing business while actively seeking new business development opportunities? If so, our client, one of the global leaders in advancing scientific research is looking to appoint an experienced, successful Account Manager to work with their pharma and medical device clients throughout Europe. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for generating sales revenue for display advertising online projects across the range of company products. This will be on a hybrid working basis between office and remote. The position can be based from their London or South West German office.
You will be at the heart of a global sales team at a publisher that is the leading brand in its sector. As Account Manager you will be responsible for developing productive and long-term external client relationships and bringing in new business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Sales of display advertising and related products within the designated territory across all company clinical products in print and online
• Achieve sales targets by building productive long-term business relationships and generating new business potential
• Manage a defined group of key accounts to establish close interaction between businesses and to understand their structures and strategies in order to strengthen relationships and increase spend.
• Achieve and maintain a high level of sales calls and external sales activity.
• Attend industry conferences, exhibition and events.
The successful person will have extensive advertising/sponsorship sales experience across multi platforms within a publishing environment and will have demonstrable experience of the STM publishing sector.You will be highly ambitious, a first-class networker and will have a hunger to succeed. Your demonstrable track record should show that you are a confident ‘hunter’ within business development.
European language skills will be a distinct advantage.
The company offers a generous salary, bonus and benefits package for the right candidate.
For further details, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations and relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register