- Marketing Manager -
SALARY: ON APPLICATION
LOCATION: REMOTE BUT 2 DAYS A MONTH IN OFFICE
Do you have successful product marketing management experience within a B2B environment?
Could you take responsibility for managing the marketing of some key flagship products?
A leading, global provider of innovative teaching, learning and research solutions for the academic, professional and library markets worldwide is looking to appoint an experienced and strategic Marketing Manager who can balance both the proactive and reactive needs of the position. You will support the needs of the Higher Education sales team within this highly collaborative educational publishing company.
Managing a series of portfolios, you will apply marketing activities which will promote key titles across the EMEA region.
This will be a hybrid working role but will require at least one day per week in the company’s Hampshire offices
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing multi-channel integrated and content led marketing campaigns
- Provide clear and detailed briefs to implement customer focused marketing campaigns
- Taking ownership of the portfolio in all aspects of the marketing remit
- Presenting in the product and strategy sessions at internal meetings and conferences
- Conduct market research and analyse data to use in marketing campaigns
You will have demonstrable experience within a Sales or Marketing role with a strong track record of successfully managing product portfolios. First class communications skills are a must and the successful candidate will have excellent prioritisation skills.
The company offers a generous salary, bonus and benefits package with this role.
If you can offer the marketing expertise required for this position and would like further details, please send your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.comApply
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register