Website Development Manager
Salary: Competitive plus incentive bonus and excellent benefits package
A global academic publisher based in the Oxford area is recruiting a Website Development Manager to deliver a programme of marketing website design and development. You will manage and deliver projects yourself and you will also be responsible for over-seeing projects allocated to a small team of designers/developers. The position would suit an experienced mid-weight developer looking to step up to a more senior role
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will work with internal and external clients to deliver website projects from research and requirement gathering all the way through to design, development, testing and deployment.
- Liaise with technical teams to coordinate website launches and updates and to put process and infrastructure improvements in place
- Plan and deliver CMS training
- Oversee projects allocated to a small team of developers. Making sure that the team’s projects are well planned and delivered on time.
- Ensure that coding and documentation standards are consistent across the team and provide/advise on training where necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in project management
- HTML5/CSS3, SASS or LESS, PHP and MySQL or similar
- A strong ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Responsive design
- Accessibility and web standards
- Experience with CMS and version control systems
- Website design experience
For further information on this fantastic role, please forward your CV outlining your salary expectations and availability.
020 7048 6223
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register