Technical Product Manager
A highly successful publisher of books and digital offerings aimed at the technology market is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Product Manager to build and deliver an enterprise level solution which will provide their products to businesses globally.
The Product Manager will work closely with the Head of Development and the implementation team and will be responsible for fully specifying the capabilities needed to deliver book, self-paced and live courses into medium and large scale businesses and identify solutions/platforms that can integrate with the company’s platforms, to provide a unified user experience which meets these specifications, and be part of the selection process to identify and contract the same.
Other responsibilities will involve working with the implementation team, ensuring the implementation of the solution is aligned with the specification, and taking responsibility for the evolution of the solution, ensuring that ongoing development continues to meet the needs of B2B clients. You will also develop a continuously updated roadmap including continuous review and evolution and assess market competition by comparing the company’s product with competitors.
This is a pivotal role within the team and the successful person will likely come from a development background with strong technical abilities. Experience in the implementation of online learning and content delivery or similar B2B product would be an advantage.
The successful person will have:
- Proven experience of the implementation of a large scale B2B identity and access management solution (essential)
- Experienced Product Owner, ideally with demonstrable experience within an international team
- Experience in conducting user research and transforming analysis into recommendations
- Adept at understanding product capabilities and breaking these down into well-formed user stories
- Skilled at communicating to stakeholders with varying levels of technical knowledge
This role carries a salary commensurate with the experience and skills required. For further information please forward your CV and salary expectations.
020 7048 6223
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register