Senior Development Editor
Are you a talented and motivated Development Editor looking for a new role with more responsibility, and the opportunity to carve out a role which has the potential to develop?
A highly successful, global publisher of technical learning products is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Development Editor to work with their new product development editorial team to create world-class training material for the B2B market, including instructor and student workbooks and presentation slides. As a senior development position, this role would involve travel to offices in Mumbai.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Mentoring and leading editorial teams in the development of structured technical content
- Helping authors to create engaging training material, analysing appropriate peer-review feedback
- Meeting production deadlines, managing a title pipeline and contributing towards the product vision
- Building a deep understanding of the target market, whilst developing subject knowledge
- Pro-actively drive product improvements to increase commercial results for the authors
This is a crucial role within the team and you will be a confident writer and editor who is comfortable working with technical material, and has a strong eye for information structure.
The successful person will have:
- Proven experience working with STEM content (focused on computer science advantageous)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including familiarity with technical material
- A proven track record of working with external stakeholders and subject matter experts
- A demonstrable interest in technology and a willingness to learn about key concepts and topic skills
- Experience of leading an editorial team across multiple locations would be a strong advantage
This role carries a generous salary and benefits package. For further information please send your CV along with your salary expectations.
020 7048 6223
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register