Marketing Systems Manager – 12 Months Maternity Cover
Salary: Competitive plus benefits package
Are you a Marketing and Systems expert? Our client, a leading publishing organisation in the Oxford area is looking to recruit a motivated and experienced individual for an initial period of 12 months to join their Marketing team to champion best practice in e-mail and digital marketing through the use of the Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Salesforce.com. This role will also coordinate analysis and testing in relation to email and automated marketing, and other multi-channel marketing tools, which will drive the effectiveness of their marketing across their digital channels.
This is a key role in the team and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a key representative of the business on in-house projects, on user groups and with external suppliers, ensuring email and automated marketing systems meet required organisational needs.
- Support the wider Marketing departments by creating and implementing email/automated marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C channels
- Undertake analysis and insight into key metrics, and provide recommendations for improving lead and acquisition programmes
- Drive continuous improvement to processes, systems and templates that team members and the wider department use for data management, email and automated marketing
- Provide reports on campaign metrics
- Management of staff within your area
- Stay aware of new and current marketing technology offerings that can support marketing strategies, including Predictive Intelligence, Journey Builder and other Marketing Cloud products.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working with email/automated marketing service providers
- Experience of using Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot
- Experience of delivering projects to schedule and achieving desired results
- Management experience
- Able to translate the needs of the department and deliver required outcomes through email and automated marketing
- Ability to motivate staff to deliver to schedule and quality standards
- Used to working within a compliance framework
For further information please forward your CV and a short cover letter.
020 7048 6223
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register