Marketing Manager – Learning Solutions
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to work for a highly successful educational content, technology, and services company in a newly created position in the Higher Education team, to create brand strategy and promotions for the company’s learning solutions products, platforms and services. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Strategic Marketing and Digital Solutions teams to raise brand awareness, generate quality leads and help drive digital adoptions, activations and usage.
This is a pivotal role within the team and key responsibilities will involve:
- Targeting faculty, senior management and student services in their marketing and promotions to HE and Vocational institutions across the EMEA region
- Drive marketing for new digital offerings and platforms as they emerge
- Ensure strategies and communications about learning solutions and platforms conform to brand standards
- Work with Strategic Marketing Managers to drive brand and strategy across all channels to increase digital adoptions
- Work with Sales teams and line Manager to identify key institutions with high potential
Other duties will include using research data and feedback to produce evidence based marketing activities, including publicity and thought leadership articles, case studies, whitepapers and sales tools to demonstrate outcomes achieved. The Marketing Manager for Learning Solutions will also promote digital solutions, be responsible for education and technology events and ensure the company are present at relevant conferences.
Experience and Skills required:
This role requires extensive marketing experience from a B2B technology, SAAS or relevant publishing background. You may be a Marketing Manager looking for a new and varied challenge which offers broader role responsibility and more management accountability, or you may be a Senior Marketing Executive with some leadership experience looking for the next step.
You will have demonstrable experience of working with sales teams to provide support, knowledge and useful resources supporting the sales process and experience of understanding sales drivers, product positioning, presentation skills and copywriting.
You will have a keen interest in education, able to focus and plan your workload and possess the ability to make decisions swiftly and accurately.
For further information on this new exciting role please send your CV and a short letter of application, outlining your interest and salary expectations.
020 7048 6223
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register