Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits package
Are you looking to forge a marketing career within publishing? Would you like the opportunity to help reshape the journal business of a global publishing organization? A leading academic publisher based in the Oxford area is recruiting a Marketing Coordinator to join their successful and growing marketing department. This team is dedicated to growing subscriptions to their journals from corporate customers. This role will work across the team to help expand journals into new markets and audiences.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Look at sales and past publication data and use the information to launch targeted campaigns and report on their success
- Create e-campaigns and update the website with set objectives
- Create and update the reporting templates for commercial services
- Support other marketing colleagues through tasks and keeping record of progress and completing to deadline
- Researching competitor marketing activity and new market information
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to use initiative to spot opportunities to increase business potential
- Excellent time management and the ability to work on various different tasks simultaneously
- The ability to translate complex data into meaningful analysis that can be used in decision making
- Strong team player with a positive can do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role would suit a proactive and motivated person looking for their first steps into a marketing or publishing role, or someone looking to change industry.
For further information on this fantastic role, please forward your CV outlining your salary expectations and availability.
020 7048 6223
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register