Inventory & E-Books Controller
We have a wonderful opening with a major global academic publishing company for an enthusiastic individual with some relevant work experience looking to make a career in publishing.
Based in Oxford and reporting to the Senior E-Production Controller this role will support the replenishment programmes team which is responsible for the Print on Demand and Auto Stock Replenishment programmes. These programmes ensure that the company can make the largest number of titles available to customers globally, without a huge expansion of stock and expenditure in sending books overseas, and will allow books to be printed quickly in response to demand, and as such are critical to the ongoing success of the business.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying the best solutions to individual titles
- Sourcing files
- Updating metadata
- Setting titles up with Printers
- Managing queries
- Monitoring the performance of suppliers
- A demonstrable interest in the publishing industry, ideally with a basic knowledge of book publishing
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
- Good administrative skills and experience
- Strong eye for detail
The ability to show initiative and adapt to changing processes and technologies would be a distinct advantage.
For further information, please send your CV outlining your salary details and availability.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register