Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Andover Hampshire
Are you ready to take the next step in your digital marketing career? A highly successful global educational organisation is looking to recruit a motivated digital marketing professional to join their Marcomms team and drive their digital marketing solutions across the EMEA regions. The Digital Marketing Manager will be a driving force for growth and development and will aid the improvement of the organisation’s digital content and marketing solutions across EMEA through a range of channels and platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the EMEA social media and blogging channels
- Building a bank of digital marketing content across the business for use across multiple channels
- Ensuring websites are up-to-date and accurate, SEO is optimised, working with technical teams to enhance UX wherever possible
- Providing insight to the marketing teams to help shape digital marketing planning and the execution of multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns
- Compiling and communicating performance metrics across digital channels to stakeholders
- Contributing digital marketing expertise to all the activities of the marketing communications department
- Conducting regular competitor audits for digital marketing for relevant markets to provide insight into digital strategies across the business units
- Working with email marketing counterparts within the Marcomms team to ensure campaign and brand consistency across all channels
- Project-managing all briefed initiatives to deadline, ensuring transparency and accuracy of data, streamlining processes and making suggestions for improvements as required
This is a super role for an experienced digital marketing candidate with proven experience of working in a digital marketing role. You will have demonstrable experience of managing social media and blog channels and experience of optimising websites for marketing purposes.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent, have experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously as well as experience of managing blogs for a commercial company. Strong project management and communication skills are essential as is a solid understanding of SEO strategies and implementing SEO best practices. You will have a strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and HTML.
For further details of this highly interesting digital marketing role please forward your CV and salary expectations.
If you would like to be kept up to date with our latest vacancies , please sign up!register